Makita Btd142hw 18v Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver - The Best!

Have you ever had to deal with removing some screws that you thought would have the heads striped out and used a hand screw driver? Well this would be a problem for a regular drill but not for the Makita btd142w 18v lithium ion cordless impact driver! Just place the correct screwdriver bit into the head and hold down firmly and let the impact driver do its job. You'll find that just about every screw comes out easily.

18V Cordless Drill

I was putting some metal roofing on my wood shed, when it comes to fastening the tin with roofing screws, I can remember when I would use my regular cordless or even corded drill and trying to get the screws started was almost impossible. Most of the time they would fall out then I would have to pre-drill the holes. Well lucky for me I got a Makita btd142w 18v lithium ion cordless impact driver and all you do is apply slight pressure and the screw hammers itself right in.

18V Cordless Drill

Another real great feature of this awesome tool is the time required to recharge a battery. Can you believe it takes only 15 minutes to fully recharge you battery, not 1 hour like the old Makita cordless drills. Another real handy feature is the built in light for when you're working in a dark location and need that little extra light. I've used many models of drills both corded and cordless and have found this particular one to be an excellent work horse without breaking the bank.

Makita Btd142hw 18v Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver - The Best!
18V Cordless Drill

1080P 120Hz Hdtv